Discovering how to cure ringing in ears will most likely depend on your type of tinnitus and the underlying causes which have lead to the condition. It also depends on your individuality – like how you generally respond to certain types of drugs or treatments.
You may have left your hearing expert’s room devastated by the hopelessness of this diagnosis. However, the truth is that there’s hope for your tinnitus issues. In fact, the lucky ones who were able to reverse their ringing in left ear claim that finding the right treatment is like solving a puzzle.
Our Top 2 Tinnitus Treatment
It can be time and money consuming, and also mentally exhausting, because often it’s difficult to discover the causes of ringing sound in ear. The good news is, there are many people worldwide who cured their tinnitus with various therapy combinations. You have a lot of options to choose from as well.
On a related topic, only very few chronic sufferers are able to get rid of the ringing by taking one medication or choosing one form of treatment.
In vast majority of cases you need to be prepared to make a major change in your life and your habits, and start curing the whole body-mind system.
How To Cure Ringing In Ears – 10 Principles
1. Understand your tinnitus – having the condition diagnosed can greatly improve your chances for successful treatment of ringing in left ear.
2. Avoid loud environments – ideally, avoid visiting loud places or evens (concerts, clubs etc.). If you have to go, use earplugs. Generally, try to eliminate as much noise from your surrounding as possible.
3. Reduce stress in your life – it’s been said thousand times that stress can cause a lot of harm when trying to control or cure ringing in left ear. Use aromatherapy, listen to a low noise-level soothing music, have yourself massaged regularly, start practicing relaxation or meditation techniques, go to a yoga class or any other type of body-mind-energy harmonizing exercise etc.
4. Pay attention to your food choices – eliminate possible sources of triggers of ringing in left ear and choose proper foods. Condition your mind. Even if you left the doctor with his hopeless advice to “live with this sound” and “there’s nothing you can do about it”. You DO HAVE a chance; you just have to believe deep down too.
5. Choose a holistic approach. When strategizing about how to cure ringing in ears, consider the type of tinnitus you have and the type of person you are (do you generally prefer pills and medical aids, or do you rather favour natural remedies etc.). When trying out some form of treatment, often the combination of both increases your chances for success.
6. Do not give up if the treatment does not work right away. Typically you’ll have to wait longer to see any results of major changes in your body-mind when curing your ringing in left ear holistically, but these changes are permanent.
7. Find support in your family members, attend forums – you may find many like-minded people there. Also, tinnitus sufferers are very willing to share their own success hints at forums.
8. Keep your mind occupied – if the condition allows you, keep yourself busy with your favourite activities or try out new thing (but don’t overdo it either).
9. Many people say they notice ringing in left ear less when they are doing something – it helps the mind to pay less attention to the ringing sound. You can also try listening to some type of environmental or natural sound quietly on in the background, especially at night.
10. Take time out for yourself and take care of yourself. Despite difficult condition (especially with severe forms of tinnitus) try to maintain a healthy social life (take care of your friends and family). And please, stop wasting your precious time blaming yourself for anything in your life.
As you can see, discovering how to cure ringing in ears involves improving the general condition of your nervous system, as well as improving well-being during difficult times, when the ringing increases its intensity.
Banani Mandal is involved in healthcare market research since 2009. She writes on various health topics and very much passionate about herbal and organic healthcare.